Main role will be to involve active participation in the hardware design of in-house developed 2G, 3G, 4G and 5G cellular devices.
- BS degree in Electronics/ Communication Engineering.
- Design and development of RF Power Amplifiers, Modulators, Synthesizer/PLL, Splitters / Combiners
- Prototyping and final design creation and support, including initial PCB layout guidance and review
- Managing of product testing both in-house and at third-party sub tiers
- Understanding and development of present-day digital RF modulations techniques
- Design RF/Microwave Power Amplifiers,mixers,switches and limiters.
- Electrical circuits Schematic generation.
- EMI and EMC consideration.
- Simulation tools including ADS.
- Schematic/PCB design tools including Altium.
- Technical documentation generation.
- Experience of real-time embedded software in the Linux environment.
- Understanding of 5G and 4G 3GPP protocols is a plus.
- Background in network protocols is a plus.
Junior, Senior level